Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am Blessed

In the past few days, I have really felt blessed by my children. They haven't done anything special to bless me, but I feel blessed to have such amazing kids. I took them for new sandals for the summer, and the woman who helped us in the shoe store had nothing but good things to say about them. She even called Annie perfect! Of course, I don't tell my kids that they are perfect, but I do encourage them when they try their best.

I've been noticing that their willingness to obey and to do their best in whatever they do is increasing, and I am having to discipline them less. Part of our discipline process has always been looking at what the Bible says about how we are to act and how we need to treat one another. I can see the results of what we've been teaching them, and I consider it a privilege to teach them these important truths.

No comments:

Post a Comment